Title: HR Generalist Admin
- Manage all aspects of recruiting for exempt and non-exempt personnel
- Maintain employee wellness program with third party vendor
- Responsible for new hire orientation
- Responsible for disseminating information to employees pertaining to employment and benefits.
- Assists in development and implementation of company policies and procedures as well as federal and state regulations
- Process payroll, and/or vendor payments for employee benefits
- Monitors the performance appraisal process
- Responsible for new hire orientation/benefit orientation
- Telephone/Front desk receptionist duties.
- Assists in maintaining ExponentHR and HRG databases and confidential employee files.
- Performs other related duties as required or assigned.
- Respond to telephone calls, visitors and emails in a prompt, clear, and courteous manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- U.S Person required
- 5-7 years experience as an HR generalist required
- Must have technical recruiting experience
- SOX experience preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must have strong customer service and written / verbal communications skills.
- Strong time management skills; must be able to prioritize between multiple tasks, and plan work to accomplish all that is assigned
- Detailed oriented and able to analyze and interpret complex information
- Calm and rational thinker that works well under pressure
- Must be proficient in MS office applications and data entry in a Windows environment
- CMS or HTML website editing experience a plus
Measurement Specialties, Inc. offers a highly dynamic environment where people can make a difference. Competitive salary with a full comprehensive benefits package, including medical/dental/vision insurance and 401(k) with company match.
- High School degree (college degree preferred)
Measurement Specialties is an EOE/M/F/D/V.
Measurement Specialties - 10 months ago