- Responsible for human resources activities in employment and employee relations.
• Develop and maintain relationships with local airport authority personnel and responsible for regulatory compliance of all badge/custom seals.
• Conducts exit interviews.
• Maintain all human resources related documents to include personnel files, Airport Badge files, and I9 forms, etc.
• Represent the company at unemployment hearings.
• Provide advice, assistance, and follow-up on company policies, procedures, and documentation.
• Conduct Harassment training.
• Assistant with all leaves of absence, and workers comp processing according to state/federal/company mandate.
• Provide senior management with support and reports as needed.
• Ensure that all state and federal regulations are in place and being followed at the worksite. This includes the posting of all appropriate posters, logs, etc.
• Ensure compliance of all company policies and procedures and monitor appropriate action to confirm managers are following the performance development progressive discipline program.
• Ensure the safe and secure operations, in accordance with the highest possible standards of health, safety, security and all government statutory requirements.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources or equivalent experience required.
• At least three years of HR related work experience. HR certification is a plus.
• Knowledge of federal and state employment regulations.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to objectively coach employees and management through complex, difficult, and emotional issues.
• Ability to research and analyze various types of data and provide supporting reports.
• Must have the ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues, by using judgment that is consistent with established polices & procedures and state/ federal law.
• Ability to organize and prioritize and multi-task efficiently.
• Intermediate PC skills with Microsoft office suite required. Ultimate experience a plus.
Menzies Aviation - 9 months ago