MetroPCS Wireless, Inc. was formed in 1994 to provide an affordable, simple to use wireless service for customers in metropolitan areas seeking an alternative to traditional landline or wireless service. Our rapidly growing company offers a great work environment. Visit us at http://www.metropcs.com/ to learn more about our exciting history and to view our job postings.
Recruits, interviews, screens and refers the best candidates for all positions within the MetroPCS corporate office. Provides support to the HR Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage all recruitment processes
• Build and maintain strong relationships with managers throughout the organization
• Partner with hiring managers in developing recruiting strategies to achieve required staffing levels
• Use creative ways to source the best applicants
• Maintain and prepare internal and external job postings
• Review and screen applicants and conduct initial interview
• Work with external recruiters and agencies to identify and recruit candidates
• Act as point of contact with temporary agencies
• Develop reporting tools and techniques to capture and distribute data and metrics related to HR recruitment function
• Assist in addressing and resolving employee relations, when needed
• Maintain compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment
• Assist employees with HR forms, procedures, general information and/or guidance with HR related matters
Minimum Position Requirements:
• Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related field or equivalent related experience/education
• 4 years HR generalist experience with a heavy focus on recruitment
At MetroPCS everyone has a voice! We strongly support diversity in the workforce and MetroPCS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
MetroPCS - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
MetroPCS Communications has an urban outlook on communications. The regional wireless service provider offers use of its phone networks...