TITLE: HR Generalist
DEPARTMENT: Admin & Human Resource
REPORTS TO: Human Resource Supervisor
WORK LOCATION: SHENZEN, CHINA
This position requires a dependable individual with knowledge of human resource general practices and procedures. Primary responsibilities include recruitment, training and performing other necessary support tasks from Human Resource department and the Company management.
DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
Recruitment & Staffing: 50%
Independent to organize the recruitment procedure. Includes posting the approved open positions, screening and sourcing as more as resumes from different resources, recommend to related department manager after screening, arrange interview and have initial interview;
Check Candidate’s reference and background verify;
Issue Employment Offer as per authorized approval;
Arrange new employee check in procedure from document verify to supporting stuff, i.e. computer, E-mail and SAP account etc. ;
Supervise staff exit procedure, guide and monitor the handing over to ensure the whole exit procedure goes forward and in consist with Company interest;
Monthly recruitment status overview and timely update the situation;
Conduct the exit interview, analyze the recorded data of exit interviews.
Provide orientation training for every new employee, keep the training resource updated timely;
Organize internal training or necessary event when it is necessary;
Assist any outsource training program as per departments’ plan;
Construct effective mechanism for staff performance coach or improve plan; Keep log of the coach or training record with purpose for staff position transfer or employment contract termination legally;
Support HR supervisor to build up the internal training system when it is necessary;
Share training courses to staff and keep related information and documents in filing.
Conduct process for probation review, contract renewal with necessary expiration reminders to department managers; Prepare contract as per authorized approval;
Review monthly attendance record after collecting by reception, cross check and update the annual leave record per staff’s entitlement;
Guide staff and manager to perform a better attendance as needed.
HR payment arrangement, i.e. monthly insurance expense, specific profession service fee etc.
Finish any duties or responsibilities that assigned by Management
Understand workplace hazards and take steps to proactively prevent and report hazards or injuries in the workplace. Cooperate in safety programs, initiatives, and investigations.
Demonstrate our five core values of Integrity, Customer Responsiveness, Innovation, Passionate Contribution & Empowerment and Continuous Improvement
Other duties deemed necessary to support the Company’s business operations
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
· Excellent in Mandarin, average level in English listening, writing and reading, CET 4 above level
· Good presentation & communication skills
· Ability to work independently and strong sense of responsibility
· Service excellence, team player, and quick learner
· Nice and optimistic personality
· Ability to communicate effectively (verbally and written)
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Proficient in the use of personal computers, internet and MS Office suite of software including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook (or related e-mail system)
· Ability to interpret standards, specifications, procedures, drawings, etc.
· Proven ability to present facts and recommendations effectively in oral and written form
· Excellent project management and planning skills, while providing high attention to details
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
· College or university degree or other related technical degree with Human Resource, recruitment experience and a minimum of three (3) years of experience in Human Resource or Admin department.
Special Job Requirements:
· Must be available for long, varied work hours at times