- All Payroll functions
- Preparation of Offer letters, assuring SCA compliant and New Hire packages
- HR Employee Issues
- Knowledge of labor law, benefits, payroll, data management and compensation
- Ability to adapt to a continually changing business and work environment and manage multiple priorities
- Health &Welfare and Wage Determination adjustments, pay increases and job title changes as needed
- Updating of MindLeaf policies and handbook changes through ADP.
- ISO Audit reporting and updating of all employee files
- Work with 3rd Party Administrator for benefit to make sure we are SCA compliant and reporting is correct
- Benefits and H&W contact
- Bi-weekly and monthly reporting for field managers and corporate staff from ADP.
- ADP changes/additions per employee
- Creating of departments, addition of New Task orders, job titles, bases and states in ADP.
- Posting job opportunities; screening candidates and scheduling interviews
- Implementation of new policies as needed
- Take care of extended Leave requests (LOA) and STD
- Verification of I-9s
- Preparation and mailing of New Hire packages
- Counseling sessions
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential
- Exit interviews
- Backup for entering New Employees, New Hire orientation, Recruiting, Setup of timesheet and onboarding
- Backup for preparation of Qualifying Documents and MHS Learn training
- Adhoc reporting or projects for HR Mgr and President
- Ordering of office supplies and meeting with sales representatives for Best Rates
- Order employee badges
- Manage WB Mason, Quill, Shred It and Poland Springs accounts
- Perform other related duties as needed and assigned
- Strong computer skills, which includes proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
Reporting Skills, Maintaining Employee Files, Dependability, Organization, Confidentiality, Independence, Teamwork. Must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills, have the ability to work on multiple projects and deal effectively with applicants, employees and management. 2-3 years in an HR support role. Previous experience with ADP HR/Payroll is strongly preferred.
Associates degree preferred. Major in Human Resources, Business or related field.
MindLeaf Technologies Inc is an industry leader in the provision of compliance and medical administrative services to government hospitals...