The Human Resources Generalist will assist in managing the day-to-day operations of the Human Resource function. The HR Generalist carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), employee relations, benefits, compensation, recruitment, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Knowledge and Skills:
- Administers various human resources plans and procedures for company personnel.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, and communicating benefit information to employees.
- Handles employee relations counseling and exit interviewing.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals.
- Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Maintains Human Resource Information System records and compiles reports from database.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
Education and Work Experience:
- Strong computer skills, with emphasis in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, possess strong verbal and written communication skills, analytical skills, and be able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Candidate must be resourceful and able to easily adjust to changes in management direction and priorities
- A bachelor's degree preferred
- Three (3) to five (5) years of Human Resources experience
- Experience in Construction Industry preferred
Nexius - 9 months ago
:: Nexius is an international company.
. Nexius offers one of the broadest and deepest portfolios of leading-edge RF consulting services,...