Niagara is the largest manufacturer of private brand bottled water in the nation. Our growth is fueling the search for new team members. We work in a dynamic and fast-growing environment. This is a fabulous opportunity to join a culture that encourages great team work, innovation, and fun.
Keys to Success:
Most essential for success in this role is to maintain a great team attitude, demonstrate passion for your work, and the willingness to learn.
This is a human resources development position for a 12 to 18 month assignment with responsible for assisting with all aspects of human resources in the Dallas, Texas manufacturing facility in collaboration with the plant team to meet the Niagara Bottling, LLC Core Values of Safety, Customers, Quality, People and Integrity. After the initial development, there will be an opportunity for progressive roles at new facilities. This individual will provide human resources support to approximately 200 hourly and 20 salaried employees, and will receive direction from the HRM. The primary areas of responsibility will be: employee relations, safety, workers compensation, training and organizational development, communications, staffing, benefits, compensation administration, and community relations.
- Administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company employees; assists in development and implementation of policies and procedures; prepares and maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manual.
- Provides HR Policy guidance and interpretation.
- Plans, organizes, and controls all activities of the department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Administers compensation program; monitors performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Provides day to day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions). Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, and communicating benefit information to employees.
- Implements compensation program; rewrites job descriptions as necessary; conducts annual salary surveys and develops merit pool (salary budget); analyzes compensation; monitors performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with legal department as needed/required.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt employees, students, and temporary employees as needed; conducts new-employee orientations.
- Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling, and exit interviewing.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Evaluates reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Provides training for new and current employees on department systems and procedures.
- Supervises receptionist, delegates projects as appropriate, and assures coverage of front desk in receptionist’s absence.
- Oversees special events for staff by coordinating committees and schedules, and staying within budget.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
- Strong communication, collaboration, negotiation and relationship-building skills required.
- Candidate must have a solid understanding of human resource principles and practices, employment and labor law, workers’ compensation and safety.
- Candidates must be skilled in decision-making, organizational and prioritization skills.
- Knowledge of manufacturing and operations strongly preferred.
- Flexibility to work some off-shifts required.
- BA/BS degree in human resources or emphasis in human resources, business or related field
- No experience required.
Solid Growth – Our sales have increased nearly 30% every year for the last 10 years.
Career development – As we continue to grow, your responsibilities will expand. Niagara Bottling, LLC provides career growth opportunities and strives to hire from within our organization.
Proven great leadership – Niagara has established itself as a National leader in high quality affordable bottled water with geographically diversified production facilities throughout the United States.
A culture of success – At Niagara, it is a fast-paced, innovative, and work hard play hard environment.
Niagara Bottling, LLC has been family owned and operated since 1963. We operate the most eco-friendly and highest speed bottling lines in the world. We have expanded our production nationally with plants in Pennsylvania, Florida, California, Texas, Indiana, Arizona, North Carolina, Colorado and Ohio. Our ongoing commitments to our people, technology and customer service are the keys to our success.
As the largest manufacturer of private brand bottled water in the country, we work closely with the largest retail organizations in the world as well as an outstanding collection of world class suppliers. Our growth is fueling the search for new team members that can help manage this growth moving forward.
Niagara Bottling - 10 months ago
Niagara Bottling is the USA's largest and fastest growing American-owned bottled water company. Founded in 1963, we specialize in providing...