Pacific Gas and Electric Company, a subsidiary of PG&E Corporation (NYSE: PCG), is one of the largest combined natural gas and electric utilities in the United States. Based in San Francisco, with
20,000 employees, the company delivers some of the nation's cleanest energy to 15 million people in Northern and Central California.
Pacific Gas and Electric Company is an AA/EEO employer that actively pursues and hires a diverse
workforce. Department Overview
The DCPP HR Delivery & Labor Relations team partners with PG&E’s DCPP line organization as their Human Resources (HR) strategic advisor and collaborator for HR strategy. The HR Delivery team leads the
implementation and maintenance of HR programs, including Performance Management, Compensation Programs and Employee & Labor Relations.
The HR Generalist will work closely with line management for implementing new
programs and initiatives and maintaining existing programs as well as collaboration on labor relations initiatives.The HR Generalist will be involved in the handling of sensitive HR issues by enlisting Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and assuming the role of HR
contact with other departments. The successful candidate will have the ability to partner with and advise line management on HR related plans, risks, impacts and actions impacting short and long term strategy.
planning, workforce planning, and project management.
- BS degree or equivalent
- 3 years relevant experience as an HR Generalist with responsibilities ranging from employee relations, labor relations, employee development and leadership coaching, succession
Pacific Gas and Electric Company is an AA/EEO employer that actively pursues and hires a diverse workforce.
- Previous electric utility or industrial experience
- Experience supporting a line organization
- Experience working in a unionized labor environment
- Experience administering grievance process
strategies needed to drive results for the business. Support execution of strategies and change initiatives.
- Partner with line management to determine
effectiveness of their organization.
- Provide first line supervisor coaching and organizational consulting for line management to improve their individual effectiveness and the
Work with department leadership to recommend solutions and strategies to resolve HR issues.
the delivery of various HR programs and initiatives.
- Partner with HR functions to ensure appropriate execution and delivery of HR programs and initiatives; provides input on and
- Support assigned clients concerning HR products and services. Effectively communicate tactical direction.
Pacific Gas and Electric Company - 20 months ago
What motivates our workforce of 20,000? Simple: Knowing that 15 million Californians count on us to ensure instant access to energy, 24...