Human Resources Generalist - Houston, TX
The Human Resources Generalist provides a full range of human resources services and possesses solid experience in various functions of human resources, particularly in employee administration/maintenance, employee relations, compliance, employment, and policy administration/interpretation. Responsibilities include:
• Administering the relocation program for new hire, transfers, promotions, and international;
• Making recommendations to management and employees on employee-related issues;
• Ensuring compliance with agencies such as the EEOC and DOL;
• Assisting the HR Manager in investigations, recommendations, and resolving employee relations issues;
• On-boarding/orientation for new employees and exit interviews for outgoing employees;
• Participating in special projects as assigned by management, i.e. acquisitions, continuous improvement, etc.;
• Working with various stakeholders on HR policy development and administration, control of HR forms and process maps;
• Immigration status and renewal administration;
• Counseling and educating staff on human resource management topics such as recruitment, employee relations, employee development, performance management and conflict resolution; and,
• Other duties as assigned by HR management.
The successful applicant will possess the following qualifications:
• College Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
• 3 - 5 years of previous HR generalist/specialist experience.
• Proficient with Microsoft word and excel.
• Previous experience using SAP an asset.
• Previous oilfield experience an asset.
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to multi task and coordinate to meet deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and in group settings.
• Must follow company policies and department procedures.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Process for Applying:
Please submit your resume including your employment history, education, industry specific training as well as any skills and attributes that you think are applicable to this position. Please note, you will be requested to register in order to apply for this position. This registration process is free and takes approximately 5 minutes.
Precision Drilling Corporation is Canada's largest oilfield services company and also has a large and growing presence in the United States...