Premier Physical Therapy & Wellness established in 2000 is a growing private practice with eight locations in New York City, three in Westchester (Hartsdale, Eastchester, Katonah), and two in Connecticut (Norwalk and Darien). Our practice is recognized by Tri-State NY-Metro Area physicians as one of the leading physical therapy practices in New York City, Westchester, and Connecticut. Premier Physical Therapy is a participating member of both the NYU Langone Medical Center Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation Network and the Hospital for Special Surgery (HSS) Rehabilitation Network.
Seeking an organized and strategic human resource assistant to join our team.
Prior experience in a health care setting preferred.
Please visit us on the web at www.premierptny.com to learn more about our practice.
* Assist in the life-cycle of all Company benefits; CEU’s, unemployment, 401K, health, FMLA, etc
* Assists employees with resolving any human resource related issue.
* Assist with time clock, payroll and 401K reporting.
* Oversee PTO system, tracking and adjustments in schedules for all employees.
* Assist with performance raises, benefits discussion and bonus earned/potential and participates in disciplinary decisions.
* Coordinate annual review process for various positions.
* Coordinate the full cycle recruitment process (source, pre-qualify, interview, assess, extend/negotiate offers) for all positions within the Company.
* Participate in termination and exiting procedures of all employees to ensure internal procedures and external legal requirements are satisfied.
* Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiatives.
* Manage student intern program, selection and outreach to University ACCE's.
As an employee of Premier Physical Therapy & Wellness you will receive a competitive bonus package that is second to none in the industry which includes: Competitive Salary, Bonus Plan, 401(K) with employer contribution, Medical, Dental, and Vision, Paid Time-Off
* A bachelor's degree preferred with a concentration in Human Resource Management.
* Previous experience in a health care setting preferred.
Premier is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Premier Physical Therapy & Wellness - 30+ days ago