Perform Human Resources related duties at the professional level and may carry out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas: employee relations, recruitment, training, benefit administration & compensation.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partner with employees and management to communicate various Human Resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, and government regulations.
- Recruit, screen, and review job applicants to fill entry level and professional job openings.
- Oversee the new hire process to ensure complete paperwork and background checks on new hires.
- Participate in responding to employee relation issues such as employee complaints, harassment allegations, and civil rights complaints.
- Maintain Human Resources Information System records and compile reports.
- Maintain complete employee files in compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Administer the compensation and benefits program, to include wage and salary structures, job descriptions, job evaluation, performance appraisals, salary increases, incentive plans, insurance benefits and retirement plans.
- Coordinates processes related to payroll ensuring that payroll and time records are submitted timely and accurately
- Be thoroughly familiar with all policies and procedures of the company.
- Develop and maintain professional, supportive relationships with employees company-wide.
- Coordinate with managers on the resolution of specific policy-related and procedural problems and inquiries.
- Respond to questions and inquiries from employees directed to Human Resources.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS
- Combination of Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management, or related field and at least 2 years direct experience in Human Resources.
- Knowledge of computerized information systems used in human resource applications.
- Ability to handle detail, work on multiple projects, and maintain organized systems.
- Ability to meet deadlines, make decisions, and complete assignments in a timely manner.
- Ability to accumulate, analyze, and present data in an organized form.
- Professional interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to develop professional, supportive relationships with employees and maintain a positive, courteous attitude. Ability to articulate and communicate relevant information, both verbal and written, in a concise and understandable manner.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and cooperation in learning various functions of the business and human resources.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
Indeed - 14 months ago