Reporting to the Sr. HR Business Partner, the HR Generalist I is responsible for leading HR objectives in the areas of performance management, succession planning, employee engagement, employee relations, workforce planning, teammate development, HR data analysis and other areas as required.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
Drive completion of HR business objectives for:
o Hay Engagement Survey
o Attrition Reduction
o Overtime Reduction
o Globalization of Workforce
o Change Of Status Continuous Improvement
o Performance Management, including SMART Goals
o Succession Planning
Deliver the new hire orientation.
Facilitate closure of COS forms to meet required timing.
Conduct investigations of allegations of workplace violence, harassment and discrimination, including EEOC claims.
Interpret and support the policies outlined in the Leader Resource Guide and Teammate Handbook.
Lead and coordinate special projects as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or a related field and 3-5 years of relevant experience is required. PHR or SPHR certification highly preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft applications i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio.
• Demonstrated project management experience.
• Prior HRIS experience and HR data analysis required.
• High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential matters.
• Excellent interpersonal, organization and communication skills with the ability to effectively interact and communicate with all levels of the organization.
• Must be proactive, self-motivated, and demonstrate the ability to handle multiple projects, changing priorities and frequent heavy workloads which may require work in addition to normal working hours.
• Demonstrated effective judgment and decision making ability.
RealPage touts its software as a real asset to real estate managers. The company's on-demand software platform is designed to make the...