Support and partner with the Manager, Human Resources in all projects and initiatives
Lead all benefits relationships with benefits broker, carriers and benefits system
Perform general HR responsibilities including but not limited to employee relations, compliance, training, and performance management
Process new hire and termination-related notifications and workflows
Guide, train, and direct employees on the execution of HR policies and processes to ensure appropriate legal (EEO, ADA, FMLA, etc.) compliance
Contribute to HR projects and key initiatives, such as employee development, engagement and relations
Liaison with Accounting, Finance, and Recruiting departments on a daily basis
Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- At least 2-4 years of experience with a full range of personnel issues within a high-growth company
- Excellent relationship-building skills, and the desire to provide exceptional customer service
- Proven track record of successfully implementing people programs and initiatives
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, relationship building, organizational, teamwork and leadership skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and perform a variety of tasks on short notice within demanding deadlines
- BA/BS degree, with focus in Human Resources
- PHR/SPHR certification a plus
- Experience working in media industry a plus
This position will be based in Resonate’s headquarters in Reston, VA.
Find out more about our story at www.resonateinsights.com .
Resonate offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
To apply please send cover letter and resume to GAJobs@resonateinsights.com .
Resonate enables advertisers to reach audiences based on the nuances in consumers’ belief systems and values. Our proprietary platform allows marketers to build rich consumer profiles to power online advertising campaigns, and gain actionable consumer insights before, during, and after execution. Resonate’s insights power the campaign performance of leading brand and political advertisers. Resonate powers the campaign performance of leading brand and political advertisers.
Resonate, recently voted one of America’s Most Promising Companies by Forbes Magazine, has pioneered a completely new way to identify and reach highly-targeted audiences online. Resonate has transformed audience targeting into a game-changing advantage. The company is headquartered in Reston, VA, with offices in Chicago, Los Angeles, New York City, and Washington, D.C. Be a part of the team that changes the industry!
Resonate Networks - 6 months ago