Are you interested in an exciting opportunity to further your career in Human Resources? We have a great opportunity for a hands-on, high-energy, bright HR professional with a great capacity for output who is a quick learner.
You must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree with 3 years HR Generalist experience including recruiting and payroll & benefits administration. You must enjoy wearing many hats working in a small HR team environment and be highly collaborative, flexible and possess outstanding detail oriented and organizational skills. You must also be able to multi-task and change direction quickly. Integrity, confidentiality, positive attitude and adaptability must be qualities you possess. Your verbal and written communications as well as judgment must meet high standards. You must be able to relate well to all employees, including senior management. The ability to convey a positive and professional image at all times to applicants and employees is essential.
You will be responsible for diverse tasks to support the HR team to include full cycle recruiting and payroll & benefits administration.
If this describes you – we are interested in hearing from you!
- Bi-weekly payroll processing for approximately 160 employees in 9 different states using Ceridian.
- Full Cycle recruiting to include reviewing the job description, posting position, searching resumes, pre-screening, scheduling interviews, making offers and conducting new hire orientation.
- Support and assist employees with payroll & benefit questions.
- Administer benefits in all online benefits enrollment systems.
- Administer COBRA and FSA accounts.
- Prepare onboarding and exit paperwork.
SeraCare - 5 months ago