HR Generalist (Pleasanton, CA)
WE'RE ABOUT A BETTER TOMORROW.
As the number one natural nutrition company in the U.S., Shaklee has been making people healthier for over 50 years. And we've made it part of our job to make the planet healthier along the way. We were doing it back when green was just a color and biodegradable was barely a word. In fact, as early as 1960, we made one of the first biodegradable household cleaners ever. And we were the first company in the world to obtain Climate Neutral certification and totally offset our CO2 emissions, resulting in a net zero impact on the environment.
We have an exciting opportunity for an HR professional who wants to join a small but dynamic and high functioning team. The right candidate will be systems savvy as well as a true HR Generalist who will be responsible for providing general HR support to the Company and possess the ability to professionally and diplomatically work with all levels of management.
This HR professional must be hands-on and flexible and have a desire to own and innovate. There will be opportunities to implement new programs (college recruiting) and revamp current programs (new hire on boarding). Some additional position responsibilities will include:
• Employee relations
• Employee on-boarding program
• Employee leave and workers' compensation programs
• HR systems and programs, including performance management, workplace harassment, HRB (HR data system)
• All reporting including international headcount and international headcount controls, organizational charts, benefits reporting, other requested reports
• college/internship programs
• Various HR projects
Desired Skills & Experience
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5 to 7 years of HR Generalist experience
• Experience working with international markets strongly preferred
• Knowledge of employee labor law and compliance
• Experience with the current HRIS (HRB and ADP Payroll Workforce Now HR Plus Module) a big plus
• Knowledge of SuccessFactors strongly preferred
• Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables, V-LookUp, Macros) strongly preferred
• Proven attention to details and ability to produce accurate work mandatory
• Ability to be creative and innovative in the development of solutions to specific issues
• Must have excellent communication skills and be service oriented in working with clients/customers
• Must have demonstrated analytical skills
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Ability to work well with others
Please apply to: http://tbe.taleo.net/NA2/ats/careers/jobSearch.jsp?org=SHAKLEE&cws=1
Shaklee Corporation is an EOE / Shaklee Corporation supports a smoke free workplace.
Shaklee - 15 months ago