Sierra Lobo, offers customers a full range of professional and technical capabilities, including Test and Evaluation, Systems Engineering, and
Advanced Technologies. We also develop products and processes related to
Cryogenic Fluid and Thermal Management Systems, Densified Propellant Management Systems, and Prototype Extreme Pressure and Temperature Systems. Our customers include the Department of Defense (DoD), the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Navy, U.S. Army, Missile Defense Agency (MDA), and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
This position is located in Milan Ohio.
Provides support in functional areas of a human resources department, which may include assisting in employee benefits, renewal of benefits, audits, recruitment/hiring, legal/policies, reviews, evaluates, implements and maintains company benefit database, assist in the organization/development
- Set up and maintains employment databases for the company.
- Assist in new employee orientation, and process benefit enrollment forms.
- Responsible for the HR department’s controlled documents process.
- Maintain company wide position descriptions.
- General filing and office responsibilities.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned secondary responsibilities.
- Assistsin training programs involving HR topics.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field.
- Minimum of 1 year of related experience.
Sierra Lobo, Inc - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard