Provides backup support to the HR Manager with key
responsibilities in all areas of HR disciplines, but not
limited to benefits, leadership, compensation,
diversity, employee relations, organizational and
employee development, payroll, and staffing. This
position may also be the sole HR person in a smaller
including progressive discipline, problem
- Ensure consistent policy and procedure application,
resolution, and workforce diversity to maximize
harassment allegations, work complaints, or other
- Address employee relations issues, such as
policies, procedures, laws, standards, or
- Administer, interpret and explain human resources
events such as hiring, termination, leaves,
- Prepare and maintain employment records related to
transfers, or promotions, using human resources
meet current or anticipated staffing needs,
- Develop and/or implement recruiting strategies to
including the coordination with outside staffing
agencies to secure agency employees based on
- Conduct new employee orientations and process
employment termination paperwork is completed.
- Conduct exit interviews and ensure that necessary
hourly payroll and payroll data into HRIS.
- Ensures timely and consistent entry of salaried and
- Helps to develop, implement, maintain and monitor
policies and procedures and compliance with
- Monitors for the consistency in application of
governmental regulations for facility.
(hourly and salaried) are being met and are
- Assists in promoting training for all employees
consistent with facility needs.
employees including management and supervisors
- Helps to provide counseling/coaching for all
regarding employee relations matters.
documentation to corporate departments as required.
- Provides reports, analysis, action plans and
within groups or facility.
- Provide presentation and training to employees
- Maintains union free environment.
- Will perform other duties as assigned.
- BS/BA degree in Management or related field.
- 3 -5 years HR Generalist experience in a
knowledge of principle/practices of HR Management.
- Must have solid experience in metrics and a general
platform and analytical skills.
- Strong communication, organizational, managerial,
Division/Department : SoloCup
- Willingness to travel when necessary.
Solo Cup is not just the maker of the iconic red solo cup, it's a major player in the disposable consumer products industry. The company...