Provides strategic client-focused support meeting operating and long-term strategic objectives, including the following activities: implements business unit/departmental change, provides solutions to business issues utilizing competitor/best practice data/HR tools, processes and diagnostics, confers with other HR professionals for unique solutions and systems, provides clarification of line management role in HR processes, continuously scans the organization environment to anticipate business needs and provide solutions, advocates sound principles of people management practices.
Primary Responsiblities for HRBP
• Delivers solutions in collaboration with business leaders (i.e., education around a critical topic, business process change) through multi-vehicle communication plans.
• Prepares key business data analysis and makes recommendations to effectively communicate HR products, services and programs (benefits, compensation practices, orientation, and executive assimilation).
• Ensures goals/objectives are set, communicated and are consistent with the business strategy. Partners with clients to ensure the performance management process and progressive counseling process proactively address performance issues. Ensures effective application of the annual performance management program through evaluation, analysis, and feedback. Ensures promotion and reward decisions are closely correlated with operating performance of business unit.
• Manages employee relations issues to effective resolution, ensuring consistent application of the company’s vision, values and beliefs. Ensures career planning and personal development plans are completed and that managers are equipped to deliver development discussions including proactive follow up. Identifies organizational capability, strengths and gaps with partners to develop and implement plans to close competency issues with defined action items (staffing changes, development plans).
• Evaluates the effectiveness of career paths, job ladders and job/role descriptions to ensure validity and consistency of use among client groups. Communicates reward and retention philosophy of the organization and for the business units. Ensures promotion and reward decisions are closely correlated with operating performance of business unit.
• Ensures effective application of the annual performance management program through evaluation, analysis, and feedback. Conducts equity and utilization analysis of merit pay and other reward programs. Identifies compensation issues that are legitimately impacting their client groups and works with compensation and the manager to come to a resolution.
• Analyzes information, develops alternatives, makes recommendations, and implements solutions to a variety of challenges.
• Works closely with management in the implementation of company-wide programs and initiatives such as organizational design and workforce planning.
• Maintains ownership of HR business partner processes. Develops and maintains standard operating procedures (SOPs) with internal controls.
• Assists management in providing effective leadership development through coaching.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and federal/state/local reporting requirements.
- Excellent knowledge of HR/ Market trends and alternative approaches to HR practicies (i.e. work/life policy, compensation, team facilitation, organizational development.)
- Excellent analytical, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills including the ability to perform root casue analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in business, HR or relted field. PHR Certificaiton preferred
- Typically requires 5 years of HR experience that includes at least 3 years working as a HR Business Partner.
- Position requires monthly travel
Grifols doesn't grimace when it comes to working with blood. The company provides products and services through three primary...