We are searching for the right candidate to join our team as an HR Generalist for
our Corporate Office.
Primary objectives of this position are:
The HR Generalist acts as a liaison and resource for the Corporate HR team, division
HR Liaisons, and corporate team members. The incumbent works under the direction
of the Director of Human Resources and is responsible to coordinate or administer
various administrative aspects of the organization's policies and procedures, recruitment
and selection, training and development, communications, employee relations and
other HR projects as assigned.
- Oversees and facilitates background screening process to include assessments, background
testing and drug screening. Serve as primary background screening contact for HR
Liaisons and candidates.
- Develops on-line job postings and posts on all applicable job boards.
- Manages Open Positions postings and bi-weekly, company-wide communications.
- Manages Tuition Reimbursement Program and the Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program.
- Responsible for following up with HR liaisons and corporate team members to ensure
annual documents are signed appropriately. (Conflict of Interest forms, Handbook
Acknowledgements, Bonus Agreements, Performance Reviews, etc.).
- Manages Exit Interview automated survey process.
- Manages unemployment claims process.
- Maintains HR related communications on company intranet.
- Maintains electronic personnel files and ensures personnel-related documents are
received and uploaded.
- Serves as Corporate HR Liaison providing support in recruiting, new hire orientations,
onboarding, terminations and some employee relation issues for Corporate team members.
- Tracks and codes HR expenses and invoices.
- Complete projects, special assignments and other duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Marketing or Business preferred
- Minimum of 3 years working in administrative capacity within HR function
- 1-2 years experience as HR generalist
- Previous experience working as HR generalist in a Corporate environment preferred
- HRIS experience desired
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Self motivated
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Strong computer skills with extensive working knowledge of MS Excel and other MS
- Must be able to plan and organize workload appropriately to meet deadlines
- Works well in team environment, forming a partnership with customers, and delivers
world-class customer service
- Model integrity and be seen as widely-trusted, direct, truthful and credible
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US:
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the
customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career
development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive
benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) With Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Taylor Morrison - 23 months ago