This role will provide a full range of HR services in a number of key areas, such as talent acquisition, compensation, employee relations, performance evaluations, compliance, and training and development. As a member of a cross-functional team, reporting to the Associate Director, Human Resources, the Human Resources Generalist will partner with other members of the HR team, and work collaboratively with all levels of management to implement HR policies, practices and procedures.
• Assist in administering classification and compensation program including job analysis, market pricing, and salary administration. Assist in the administration of performance review or merit-rating programs
• Provide employee relations support to staff and managers, including performance management and investigation of issues as required
• Administer criminal history check process and ensure compliance.
• Participate in new employee orientation, policy and procedure explanations, employee benefit information to newly hired staff as well as current employees as required
• Assist with the researching, writing, editing or development of required human resource policies and procedures, and employee handbooks
• Manage annual government reporting process. Analyze data and business processes to ensure accurate reporting.
• Conduct exit interviews for employees at assigned location and identifies trends requiring further action.
• Serve as a liaison for internal and external audits when required
• Collect, analyze and summarize employee relations data and trends. policies and procedures. Ensures accuracy of monthly metric reports (e.g., employee turnover report)
• Participate in adverse selection analysis, development and management of tracking database, partners with legal to conduct WARN analysis, and manages the centralized administration of the severance program. Partners with key stakeholders to administer process compliantly
• Assist managers with talent acquisition duties; job postings and requisitions, applicant tracking system setup and maintenance, career fair registration, and invoicing
• Process unemployment and workers compensation claims
• Additional duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 4+ years of experience in HR
• Expert knowledge of local, state, district and country laws influencing personnel actions
• Demonstrated leadership ability, including coaching and counseling capabilities, interpersonal and team building skills, and partnering abilities
• Ability to work well with all levels of management and staff
• Proven conflict management and resolution skills
• Discretion in handling confidential matters
• Strong customer service commitment
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong demonstrated presentation skills
• Detail oriented
Please upload a cover letter and resume below:
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted
Children's Aid Society is an equal opportunity employer
Hours per Week:
Full or Part Time:
Salary or Hourly: