This purpose of this position is to provide professional HR support to the TRS DFW location as well as the corporate HR department.
- Recruiting: Responsible for full life cycle recruiting, including: advertising, review and selection of qualified applicants, communication with management about prospects, pre-employ processing, and new hire orientation.
- Training & Development: work with all levels of employees to provide training on company policies, technologies, and work related skills.
- Benefits: inform employees of benefit eligibility and ensure that changes to company plan participants are timely and correct.
- Employee Relations: ensure that employee issues are addressed and escalated as needed.
- Administration: Organize and maintain personnel files in compliance with applicable legal requirements; obtains proper paperwork from new hires; uploads employee information into HRIS database.
- Completes other Human Resources projects and activities as assigned through Human Resources Manager.
- Bachelors degree
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and working in an electronic environment.
- 3-5 years experience as HR Generalist preferred.
- PHR preferred
Where Putting an End to Addiction Is Just the Beginning.
The Right Step has been delivering affordable, quality treatment solutions for...