CHARACTER OF THE JOB
The HR Generalist will be responsible for assisting the Director of Human Resources in every aspect of Human Resources, to support business goals and objectives. May assist in all or some of the following areas; recruiting, salary administration, performance management, employee recognition/rewards programs, training & development, AAP and EEO related programs, benefits planning and administration, employee relations, safety, and workers’ compensation
1. Will assist the HR Manager/Director in recruiting and staffing the organization with high performance individuals who can understand how their responsibilities impact the business.
2. Compliance with and administration of AAP and EEO.
3 . Provide counsel to employees on TGI rules and regulations.
5. Remain knowledgeable of all benefits plans to be a resource for employees and applicants. Responsible for resolving benefit issues for employees in regards to claims, payroll deductions, changes of status, enrollment, etc.
6. Responsible for all aspects of HR records management.
7. Responsible for fostering positive employee relations and meaningful communication programs.
Key Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
1. Strong interpersonal skills
5. Decision making
2. Problem Resolution
3. Organizational skills
4. A dministering company policies and procedures.
Appropriate Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
PHR certification preferred
Triumph Group, Inc. - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard