Interest Sub Category:
Job Title :
Type of Position:
• Minimum Master’s Degree HR or MBA
• Minimum experience: Internship with Fortune 500 Company or 1 year of work experience
• Demonstrated working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
• Demonstrated ability to do the following:
- Manage/lead complex HR projects
- Work with a team of various levels of experience
- Lead project teams working virtually from across geographies
- Understand/synthesize/present complex data and ideas
• Valid driver's license required
• Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test
URS is actively seeking a creative, highly talented HR Generalist for immediate employment in the Dallas, Texas office. The appropriately qualified applicant will be able to demonstrate the ability to establish a career in Human Resources, specific to the engineering/consulting industry. URS is proud to provide our employees with exciting, challenging projects. The incumbent can look forward to a wide variety of HR-related projects.
• As an HR Generalist, you will be responsible for managing and/or supporting the full range of HR duties for I&E operations offices. You will be expected to travel as needed to these offices and work directly with the office managers and department managers as required. You will be expected to perform HR tasks/duties under your area of responsibility.
• In addition to these responsibilities you will work on cross-business projects and meet with other team members by phone or video.
• Depending upon your success in this role, as well as your availability, you may be assigned to projects that interface with other URS businesses.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to those listed above.
Do the best work of your life! URS is a leading provider of engineering, construction and technical services for public agencies and private sector companies around the world. The Company offers a broad range of planning, engineering and architectural design, environmental, construction, program and construction management, systems integration, operations and maintenance, management and a wide range of specialized technical services for the U.S. federal government, state and local government agencies, Fortune 500 companies and other multinational corporations. We provide services for transportation, hazardous waste, industrial infrastructure and process, petrochemical, general building, water/wastewater, military facilities and equipment platforms, and defense and security programs.
Names change, but people always need to build offices, factories, and process facilities. AAC Designer Builders, which does business as...