Henley Enterprises, Inc. (and our associated entities) is a privately owned Franchisee of Valvoline Instant Oil Change (VIOC) currently operating 197 VIOC locations in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Florida, Ohio, Michigan and California. The company has grown rapidly nearly tripling in size over the last five years and is projecting continued growth moving forward. This position works from our corporate office in Newton, MA and reports to the HR & Talent Manager.
Regional HR Generalist Key Responsibilities
· Provide key human resource generalist support and contribute to the HR Team projects and key initiatives
· Serve as the primary point of HR contact for assigned territory
· Utilize superb project management, facilitation, and communication expertise to deliver relevant, effective HR solutions and produce results
· Act as a trusted resource to managers and employees on a wide variety of topics and guide employees to people, tools, and resources
· Guide, train, and direct employees on the execution of HR policies and processes to ensure appropriate legal (EEO, ADA, FMLA, etc.) and compliance
· Closely collaborate and communicate within the department, field staff, regional support and other corporate departments.
· HR administrative duties as assigned including but not limited to; leave, unemployment, EEO1, handbook/policies, HRIS (UltiPro), terminations, etc.
The ideal candidate brings:
· BA/BS degree with emphasis in HR or equivalent or Associates Degree with significant HR work experience and/or PHR/SPHR Certification.
· Natural tendency towards discretion and ability to professionally handle confidential and sensitive information
· Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, etc.)
· Ability to learn to operate/administrate and write reports in Human Resource Information System (UltiPro)
· Excellent communication skills: interpersonal, relationship building, consulting, and teamwork
· Ability to facilitate HR related training (PWE, Performance Management and other compliance related subjects) and willingness to travel to other areas/regions as needed.
· Ability to interact with people on all levels and to manage tough conversations
· Commitment to excellence in service
· Willingness and excitement about being “hands on” with regards to day to day HR functions (administrative work, etc.)
· Proven track record of exceeding goals in current position
· Desire to make a sizeable and measurable impact
· Desire to learn and grow into a larger role
Any offer or acceptance for this position will be contingent upon successful background check and drug screen.
Valvoline Instant Oil Change - 6 months ago
copy to clipboard
Valvoline Instant Oil Change (VIOC) is a business unit of Ashland Inc, a specialty chemical company. VIOC was created by the purchase of...