We have a need for an impactful HR Generalist to administer a variety of Human Resources functions and duties in supporting our innovative culture. This individual will provide support to employees in multiple areas including but not limited to performance management, benefits including corporate wellness, learning and development, and employee relations.
- Assist in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manual.
- Maximizes participation and impact of internal health management program.
- Monitors performance management program and provides coaching to managers.
- Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, and communicating benefit information to employees.
- Provides employee relations counseling and ensures fair and equitable treatment.
- Utilizes Human Resource Information System to generate reports to analyze workforce trends and areas of opportunity.
- Maximizes impact of modules in HRIS and L&D platforms.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Ensures employee records of data are accurate.
Considerable knowledge of principles and practices of personnel administration, effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills.
Personally motivated to support the organizations mission and goals
- A bachelor's degree and three (3) to five (5) years of Human Resources experience,
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred.
- Knowledge of legal aspects of HR, including state and federal laws and statutes
- A solid understanding of all areas within the HR function
- Excellent interpersonal, organization, and computer application skills
Viverae, Inc. - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard