Websmith Group is looking for highly motivated Part Time Human Resources Generalist to join our fast growing team.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- Delivering all aspects of recruiting success including screening applicants, scheduling and conducting interviews, checking references and background, evaluating applicant qualifications, and on-boarding new hires.
- Support organizational growth strategy in assisting with the development of job design, compensation plans and payroll practices.
- Design and administer benefit plans and programs.
- This is a part-time position. Must be available Monday – Friday during standard business hours
- Bachelor degree in business, HR Management or related field, Master degree a plus
- Proven leadership and communication skills
- Self-directed, innovative, resourceful, and solutions-oriented
- Ability to achieve goals through cross-functional collaboration and business partnership
HOW TO APPLY
For immediate consideration, send resume and cover letter to careers @ websmithgroup.com (c…@w…p.com). Please include “HR Generalist” in the subject field. No phone calls please.