Deliver day-to-day HR solutions to meet business needs including: employee relations, compensation, performance management, staffing, leadership, inclusion and employee development and/or other people practices. Adhere to processes and policies set forth by the HR Centers Of Excellence (COE) to ensure standardization and compliance. Support the strategy of the organization by executing on the priorities of the People Plan. Identify opportunities for process improvement and propose solutions. May serve as a leader on projects/assignments.
- Execute processes to support the business needs of client groups including job postings, job evaluations, base pay recommendations, transfers, promotions, terminations/resignations, etc.
- Engage with employees and leaders to ensure the company attracts, retains and engages employees through a variety of HR processes and tools
- Assist employees with career development
- Manage day-to-day employee relations issues including performance, supervisor issues, inquiries, claims, complaints, etc. May include collaboration with other parties to respond to claims and inquiries from government agencies (i.e., EEOC, unemployment compensation claims, etc.)
- Deliver HR solutions in compliance with company and COE processes, policies and standards as well as employment laws and regulations
- Deliver communications to facilitate understanding, influence change and commitment; encourage collaboration; leverage diverse perspectives to increase understanding & improve solutions; provide current, direct, complete and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback; hold self and others accountable for both results and behaviors
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners (HRBP) for status updates and/or issue escalations
- Identify and effectively utilize resources to accomplish multiple tasks recognizing the various levels of priority
- May lead functional teams or projects
- Bachelors degree (Masters preferred)
- Minimum of 4-6 years HR experience
- Advanced knowledge & application in at least one core area of HR and working knowledge & application in at least two other areas
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in an ambiguous environment, resolving issues that are varied and non-routine
This position could be located in either Houston, TX, or Tulsa, OK. Williams will not pay relocation costs associated for this position.
Williams Companies - 14 months ago
Williams Companies has several parts, but they all add up to the delivery of energy and profits. Williams is primarily engaged in gas...