Title: HR Generalist
Location: United States-TX-Dallas
Job Number: 13012408
Xerox Corporation is a $22 billion leading global enterprise for business process and document management. Through its broad portfolio of technology and services, Xerox provides the essential back-office support that clears the way for clients to focus on what they do best: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox provides leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox also offers extensive business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management, finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
- Understands the standard concepts, practices, policies, and procedures for international assignments
- Coordinates payroll and compensation accumulation with home and host countries
- Coordinates compensation related-activities with the client's tax provider
- Creates the cost projection and reviews with the International Consultant or Client Services Manager as needed
- Creates, communicates, and explains all components of the balance sheets and allowances to the International Consultant or Client Services Manager as needed
- Updates GMMS with relevant information and notes on each file
- Makes recommendations to Client Services Manager for policy enhancements
- Understands and meets service level agreements
- Abides by the Xerox Code of Conduct
- Two years international compensation experience
- GMS designation from the Employee Relocation Council®or PRH, SPHR, GPHR designation from the Society for Human Resource Management®
- General working knowledge as it relates to international assignments for Human resources, Balance sheets, Cost projections, Global payroll processing and coordination, Third-party data provider information
Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Attention to detail
- Customer service aptitude
- Ability to multi-task and balance priorities
Xerox Business Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox Business Services, LLC may request such accommodation(s) by calling 1-866-419-2226 or by sending an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Virtual/work from home? No
Xerox Corporation - 14 months ago
Why build your career at Xerox?
Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, customer...