It’s an exciting time to work at Xtime. Every day consumers and automotive dealers connect with each other using our software. Whether it’s scheduling service appointments through a variety of devices (web, mobile phone, in-vehicle), looking up the repair history for your vehicle, or finding prices or promotions for repairs and maintenance, our ServiceCRM product has not only revolutionized the way people look for repair and maintenance services, but is also transforming how consumers, dealers, and manufacturers interact. Xtime is leading that transformation.
We are looking for a HR Generalist to join our team in Redwood City, CA.
In this role you would be responsible for the day-to-day hands on administrative functions for the Human Resources Department. This would include one or more of the following areas: Recruiting, benefits, and new hire orientation.
• Primary contact for employee inquiries relating to payroll and benefits.
• Assist with payroll which includes communicating changes to payroll department in a timely manner.
• Conduct new hire orientation and new hire paperwork processing, and answer employee questions relating to various payroll, benefits and HR policies.
• Manage the administration of benefit programs, and liaise with benefits providers as needed;
• Manages all employee data changes and vacation tracking.
• Creates and maintains employee personnel, medical and benefits, maintains I-9 files in accordance with company policies and legal compliance.
• Ensure compliance with corporate policies as they relate to compensation, staffing, training, and benefits.
• Assist with special events and/or projects such as training programs, annual benefits enrollment, employee recognition, etc. as needed.
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or similar.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in an HR generalist function is required.
• Solid written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong Interpersonal skills.
• Ability to interact effectively as a member of a team and work collaboratively with other departments.
• Ability to listen to employees/managers and to understand and respond positively to their requests.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks.
Xtime is the leading provider of hosted Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software for automotive service departments in North America. Xtime has enrolled over 4,500 dealerships since the launch of its ServiceCRM platform and is the preferred provider for many of the leading global automotive manufacturers, including Lexus, BMW, Infiniti, Nissan, Mercedes, VW, Audi, Toyota, and Hyundai.
Xtime - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Xtime is the leading retention solution for the retail automotive industry. The Xtime Retention System delivers a premium customer...