Manage employee relation in union environment.
Manage grievances, discipline and answer questions about personnel policies and procedure.
Conduct investigations for discipline and harassment claims.
Participate in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
Answer questions regarding benefit, vacation, payroll and time off.
Explain benefits to new and existing enrollees.
Maintain records and reports to conform to EEO regulations.
Maintain general safety compliance and grievance resolution.
Conduct recruitment efforts for exempt employees, conduct exit interviews and terminations.
Manage and administer wellness programs. Encourage employees to participate.
Maintain contact with supervisors, manager and union and non-union employees.
Participate in HR staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars in the organization as needed.
Maintain company organizational charts.
Develop departmental metrics and assist with monthly reporting.
Participate on labor negotiation teams/arbitrations/mediations and handles grievance processing.
Maintain compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
Physical requirement of the position:
- A Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of Human Resource experience.
- Labor relations experience in organization for up to 3-5 years.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative and problem solving ability.
Are you interested?
- This position is required to do extensive walking through factory environment production areas.
- Must be able to occasionally travel out of state.
- Required to lift and carry up to 20 lbs, sit, bend, and stoop and use fine motor skills to handle physical parts.
- Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing with others.
Please, send us your complete and comprehensive application documents and a CV (in tabular form), qualification and work certificates, state the reference code - or apply online!
ZF Friedrichshafen - 17 months ago