We're growing again! It's an exciting time at the University of Cincinnati Foundation and we continue to rise to the challenge of supporting the University of Cincinnati.
We are an exceptional organization, seeking an articulate, highly professional individual to enable us to meet our Human Resources needs. We are looking for a strong HR professional with diverse experience in all areas of Human Resources.
This role will work closely with the Director of Human Resources to support the ongoing growth of the Foundation as we strive to enable the University to meet its goals in growth and development, as the region's premier public research university. This is an exceptional opportunity to interact with all levels of individuals within the Foundation, with excellent advancement opportunity.
As HR Generalist, you will play a critical role in attracting, engaging, mentoring and developing our team. You will own the full cycle recruiting process, with the challenge to attract top talent through creative and innovative ways, utilizing all avenues, including social media and attending networking events, in doing so.
You will also play an integral role in the advancement of all University of Cincinnati Foundation employees through administration of our Career Pathways development program, overseeing and coordinating the Employee Relations Committee and facilitating our mentoring program. You may also be called upon for other HR Generalist types of duties, as well as representing the University of Cincinnati Foundation within the community and the academic and advancement realms as an employer of choice as needed.
This is your opportunity to make a difference in our organization. Bring your supreme professionalism and ability and passion to interface at all levels, along with:
The time is now to be a part of the University of Cincinnati community. Though the Proudly Cincinnati Campaign has been achieved, there is still more work to do, and we are continuing fundraising efforts in support of the University's vision and strategic plan. Employment at UCF provides a perfect match for those individuals who strive to be difference makers and are willing to go above and beyond to play a vital role in enhancing the quality of life for our community and beyond.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years Human Resources Generalist experience and full cycle recruiting experience, including proven ability to utilize social media and non-traditional recruiting methods to attract a strong candidate pool
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating and facilitating development programs within an organization
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Strong time management, organizational skills, and ability to multi-task
- Ability to manage multiple and competing deadlines effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to remain up to date on laws, standards and government regulations
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V.
TalentDesk.com - 12 months ago