In this role, the incumbent will perform a variety of reporting and analytics work, requiring knowledge of the HR field. The position carries a high degree of confidentiality, discretion and independent judgment. The ideal candidate will be very detailed, be service oriented and will have very strong Excel skills. Approximately 3-5 days travel per year.
Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (or three years experience in HR Systems and report development) plus 2-3 years of progressively responsible work experience, preferably in the Human Resources field.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must have the ability to collect, organize, track and analyze data for inclusion in standard and ad hoc reports
- Provide support for the implementation and communication of various HR programs and initiatives
- Maintain, prepare, track and process employee related records and documents
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented, with an emphasis on quality
- Excellent ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and tasks to completion
- Solutions-oriented with effective problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work in a changing environment, and deal effectively with confidential information
- Professional demeanor with excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
- Technical knowledge in HRIS applications (specifically, Kronos)
- Ability to “think outside of the box” and identify methods of streamlining processes and increasing efficiency
- Professional Human Resource (PHR) certification preferred