To lead efficient plant operation management by communicating, facilitating and implementing operations objectives as established by company strategic business plan to ensure compliance with all internal and external policies and standards, provide leadership for the operations of the plant
- To ensure development and execution of efficient production processes and procedures
- To guarantee the production of ethanol/biodiesel and co-products.
- To develop the expense and operations budget; to propose investment budget.
- To comply with the expense and investment budget of their area.
- To create and maintain a participative working environment.
- To promote sustainable development in compliance with environmental laws and regulations.
- To carry out proper safety and health practices to protect and to minimize adverse effects
- Manage the application of the Environmental Management policy of the organization.
- To manage and lead personnel to further their professional development and meet corporate goals.
- To promote a socially responsible and positive corporate image.
- To guarantee the compliance of organization policies and to fulfill objectives.
- To promote continuous improvement in resources and processes.
- To ensure cross-functional coordination to meet objectives.
- Knowledge of chemical composition, structure, and properties of substances and chemical processes related to the ethanol production.
- Complying with relevant local, state, and federal environmental laws and regulations that impact the energy industry; understanding and compliance with Abengoa's procedures.
- Performing routine maintenance on equipment and apply and lead trouble-shooting efforts.
- Controlling operations of equipment and integration of systems.
- Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, and processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Be able to perform all physical requirements as stated in the job description.
- Coordinate effective communication.
- Direct, supervise and give regular feedback on performance of production staff.
- Maintain daily production levels and review the daily log sheets for discrepancies.
- Production planning and the execution of cross-departmental activities.
- To control the application of safety and health policies.
- Monitor quality control data and direct appropriate corrective actions.
Master’s Degree Preferred; Bachelor's Degree –Technical, required
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in industrial processing field.
Lifting may be required up to 50lbs, 10% of the working hours
Extensive walking, climbing, stairs and ladders, kneeling, stooping, sitting, up to 100% of the working hours.
Standing for extended periods of time, up to 6 hours of the working day.
Physical dexterity per day: telephone, computer, electronic equipment, tools, machinery, up to 50% of the day.
Physically dexterity to operate tools, valves, pumps, and heavy equipment is sometimes required, several times per day.
Driving a vehicle may be required several times per day.
Sensory requirements to hear, smell, touch, speak, see up to 100% of the day.
Stationary work at a computer terminal or keyboard may be required 100% of the day.
Ability to endure extreme temp conditions up to 130 degrees F and below zero degrees F. Less than 2 hours per day.
Regularly uses computer, telephones, and 2-way radio. Occasionally operates equipment, including pumps, valves.
Abengoa - 30+ days ago