As our Human Resources Intern, this position will support the programs and initiatives of the Human Resources Department.
- Assist Department in building on line employment brand through our own website as well as partner sites such as linkedin.com
- Collect existing digital and brand story material that support our employment brand and review with team.
- Assist in evaluating and selecting on-line performance management tool that best supports company’s talent management programs and efforts.
- Work with other internal departments to support implementing this effort online
- Other projects as required.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Completed 2 years undergraduate curriculum (min.)
- Project Management; able to prioritize, multi task and manage deadlines
- Detail oriented, sense of urgency
- Experience working with Microsoft Office products
- Demonstrate the ability to use creative thinking to come up with solutions
- Interact effectively in group settings and among all levels of the organization
- Fast-paced environment
- Community requires active engagement in mission, vision, and values
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Qualified applicants should send a current resume and cover letter to email@example.com .
Seventh Generation - 22 months ago
Seventh Generation is the nation's leading brand of household and personal care products that help protect human health and the environment....