The HR Generalist will provide timely and high quality HR support to the business units. They will be available to help employees and managers learn how to fully utilize our HR systems, educate them on our HR processes, programs and policies, and connect them with the appropriate expertise, as needed. They will reinforce the self service functionality of our employee facing systems within the business groups. They will also act as the liaison between the business groups and corporate HR to support HR programs and to provide feedback and represent the customer perspective to help us continue to improve our systems, processes and programs to better serve our employees.
Enable Manager & Employee Self Sufficiency
General HR Support – HRG Call Support Role
- Educate managers and employees as necessary on systems, tools, websites, reporting, processes
- Create and conduct training for managers and employees as necessary on new or existing systems, tools, processes
- Partner with HRBP’s, HRIM/IT as appropriate to enhance websites, tools, systems, processes based on feedback and assessment from business units.
- Conduit back to the business – Field Ops liaison
Data Management & BU Specific Reporting – Data Consumption Role
- Calls/Case management and resolution specific to business group (call tracking in Remedy or SP Tool - if applicable)
- Escalation point for IT on systems support calls/cases
HR Business Processes & Programs – PM Role
- Develop and maintain Sharepoint site to support BU specific data consumption needs
- Quarterly Dashboard and Presentation
- Performance Management and Presentation
- Focal Merit/Equity Reporting and Presentation
- Data Entry/Data Management for specific business group(s)
- Data Auditing & Corrections
- Provide support on HR Business Processes such as Focal Merit, Performance Management, Top Talent, BU Re-organizations, M&A, International Transfers, RIF’s, etc.
- Employee Relations support and escalation of ER issues to HRBPs
- Assist in the tracking and execution of the employee exit
- May assist with the on-boarding of new hires as requested by the business
- Systems Testing – support systems updates and testing to ensure business process integrity and functionality
- Training – process and systems training delivery to business groups
- Special Projects as needed by the business
- Liaison to L&D, advising the BU on system related functionality, provide training, and coordinate special class registrations.
Cadence is the global leader in software, hardware, and services that is driving the transformation of the electronic design automation (EDA) industry. This application-driven approach for creating, integrating, and optimizing designs helps customers realize Analog & Digital ICs , System-On-Chip devices, IP and complete systems at lower costs and with higher quality.
Cadence provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Authorization to work in the United States will be required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
Cadence Design Systems - 8 months ago