LEGACY Supply Chain Services, supporting GE Energy, is currently seeking a Human Resources Manager for our Mount Juliet, TN facility. The Human Resources Manager will be responsible for leading human resources activities including employee relations, talent acquisition, leadership development, EEO/AAP compliance and other duties as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coaches managers and supervisors in performance management including addressing performance issues, rewarding performance, and communicating performance expectations to employees (salary and hourly employees), develop succession plans, and develop employees
• Ensures that the facility supports a positive work culture.
• Works closely with Corporate around payroll, benefits and other HR systems
• Manages the overall performance appraisal process
• Works with managers to source and select top talent.
• Manages the staffing process including sourcing, interviewing, offer preparation and maintain compliance with local and federal employment laws
• Works with managers to plan and implement change with a focus on ensuring effective employee communications
• Coaches managers in understanding employee issues and concerns and underlying causes, promotes direct lines of communications between employees and management
• BS or BA degree required.
• SHRM or PHR preferred.
• Minimum of 7 years in either a generalist role or in a succession of assignments in various HR disciplines
• Experience with talent management, including recruitment, succession planning, and employee development.
• Knowledge of federal and state employment laws including, but not limited to, the following: FLSA, FMLA, ERISA, ADA, EEO, HIPAA, Workers' Compensation.
• Willingness and ability to collaborate with internal customers and other functional groups to provide optimal solutions while complying with regulatory and corporate guidelines.
• Demonstrated positive employee relations activities.
• Experience in interviewing, project management, change management, and conflict management/resolution.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, a proven history of effective relationship building, and the ability to work well with all levels within the organization.
• Strong negotiation and consulting skills, with the ability to influence others.
• Excellent judgment, problem solving skills, and decision making.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
• Willing to work in a team environment, adapt to the changing needs of the organization, and provide support as workloads fluctuate.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision; self-starter with high drive and a quality results orientation.
• Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Application Software, including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
LEGACY Supply Chain Services recognizes and values the diversity of its teammates, customer and business partners. EOE/M/F/D/V
Legacy Supply Chain Company - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard