Reporting into the Chief People Officer, Audax’s Human Resources
Manager will thrive supporting the company’s 125+ (and growing!)
incredibly talented employees in many facets of Corporate HR.
How you'll contribute:
In this role, you’ll get involved with many aspects of Corporate
What we're looking for:
- Maintaining the daily corporate HR function, including
managing benefits open enrollment, 401(k), and supporting the
yearly evaluation of our providers' offerings
- Owning the employee data system, ensuring data accuracy and
in compliance throughout the employment lifecycle
- Driving the planning for our learning and development
strategy and provide brown-bag trainings, where
- Ensuring the company remains in compliance with all
application Federal, State and Local Law including but not
limited to labor law postings, DOL, EEOC, NLRB and regulatory
reporting such as EEO-1, OSHA, FMLA, COBRA, etc.
- Effectively resolving employee relation issues such as
employee complaints, claims and unemployment
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge on HR issues/trends and
legislation that have potential impact on the business;
proactively informing management recommending a response to
- Developing and maintaining simple/meaningful Human Resources
metrics; benchmarking against industry standards.
- Approving and submitting HR department invoices and expenses
in a timely manner
- Note: this role offers a tremendous opportunity for personal
growth and professional development
- Note, too, that it does not include recruiting
What you'll need:
- Smart, passionate individual with a good sense of humor!
These traits are non-negotiable.
- An HR whiz who likes working in an open environment, sitting
across from his/her manager (and everyone else for that
- An HR professional who can wear many hats, sometimes a few
at the same time.
- Someone who can bring structure and discipline -- in a fun
- Proactive, organized, and very detail-oriented.
- Strong listening, communication, and team skills
- Highly flexible; demonstrates the ability to change
directions quickly, re-set priorities and re-focus without
losing sight of long and short-term initiatives.
- You should take ownership of everything you do and drive it
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4-6 years work experience as an HR professional
- Knowledge of and experience in the following: benefits
management, employment policies and practices, performance
management, learning and development, compensation and
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships
with managers and employees of all levels
- Skilled and comfortable giving just-in-time advice and
counsel to executives, new managers and entry-level
- Previous startup experience as well as big company
experience a wonderful plus
Audax Health - 6 months ago