We are looking for a HR Manager to support our North American personnel based in New Jersey, US.
For this role you will need to have dynamic approach to work, collaboration & networking skills, and openness to change, comfortable working with ambiguity and a high level of initiative. You need to thrive in a cross-cultural environment ensuring full integration at all levels embracing the Basware “ways of working”.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong HR background with an understanding of local labor law practices. The candidate must be able to work independently making decisions based on proven expertise in HR related issues.
The candidate will enjoy working within a fast paced, dynamic and changing environment and can demonstrate the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities at the same time. Experience of working within an international environment with a general interest in working for a global company is essential.
The responsibilities will include the following:
• Ensuring appropriate support for all businesses in the country
• Workforce planning and reporting
• Talent acquisition and recruitment management
• Performance and talent Management
• Oversees delivery of HR related communication to local employees
• Office management
Facilitation of HR processes:
• Payroll process administration
• Insurances & medical care agreements management
• Salary Review Process
• Goal and Development discussions
• Performance Evaluation
• Competence development management
• Employment contracts management
• Employee relations
• Hiring and Onboarding
• Minimum 10 years of experience within Human Resources Management
• Relevant University degree (specialization in HR management)
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Flexible working style
• Self directive
• Positive attitude and willingness to help and find solutions
• Openness to change
• Ability to influence and persuade without direct accountability and control
• Personal high level of initiative with personal proactive style
We offer you a challenging and independent job in an internationally growing, profitable and dynamic company. As a member of Basware HR team you will have the opportunity to participate in developing the Human Resource function of an international corporation.
This role will report solid line to SVP HR & Development based in the head office in Espoo. The role will require some local and international travelling.
Major stake holders are: Local Managers in North America, Corporate Basware HR Team, Basware Financial Department
Application period: Oct 11th- Nov 1st 2013
More information from:
Mari Heusala, SVP HR&Development
tel. +358 40 593 5951
To apply, please fill in the Internet application form here .
Basware is the global leader in Purchase to Pay solutions with more than 1,200 customers and 650,000 users in over 50 countries around the...