This individual will be responsible for Human Resources support for a dedicated client base at GE Capital Energy Financial Services.
Responsible for full function HR generalist activities for the employee client group:
- Staffing: identify recruiting needs, develop sources of qualified candidates, facilitate screening, testing and selection of applicants with management
- Organization Development: drive HR processes such as e-HR dashboard, annual HR review (Session C), organizational effectiveness and performance management
- Compensation Planning: partner with management to define salary and bonus planning for the employee client group
- Employee Relations: act as liaison between HR, management and employees regarding HR policies/procedures. Responsible for investigations, conflict resolution, employee communications and management coaching
- Training: work with Training Manager to assess, develop and deliver training programs as needed - Develop, implement and measure programmatic initiatives to meet organization goals
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business or related discipline
- 3+ years of experience in Human Resources, including staffing/recruiting, employment laws and regulations and employee relations
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be willing to travel up to 10% of the time.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
- HRLP graduate preferred
- Works well in a matrixed environment
- Self-starter and proactive in approach
- Team player
- Execution oriented
Section 19 Job
YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SATISFY THE REQUIREMENTS OF SECTION 19 OF THE FEDERAL DEPOSIT INSURANCE ACT.
Apply to job
Save to cart
GE Careers - 5 months ago
At GE Capital we’re not just bankers, we’re builders. Headquartered in Norwalk Connecticut, GE Capital is one of the...