HR Solutions, a national search firm specializing in Human Resources, is partnering with a management services company in search for HR Manager in Orange County, CA. This is a hands-on role over human resources and payroll for a company with less than 100 employees.
Candidate(s) must have industry background within asset management, private equity or real estate.
- Manage all semi-monthly and weekly payroll processes for employees through ADP
- Handle all payroll reporting and calculate salary adjustments, overtime, and garnishments.
- Manage the LOA program while administering workers compensation and safety programs
- Provide oversight in the daily administration of employee benefit plans and programs. This includes, but is not limited to enrollments and other employee issues related to medical, dental, vision, flexible spending, 401(k) and additional benefits
- Responsible for employee relations including but not limited to: conducting investigations, maintaining employee handbooks, recruitment, and leading performance management and evaluations
- Ensure HR policies and procedures are in accordance with government laws and regulations
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors Degree with major or emphasis in Human Resources or related fields
- Minimum 6-8 years of HR Generalist experience
- Previous experience working in a privately held organization
- Certification in Human Resources preferred
- Ambitious with a self starter attitude and team player mentality
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
- Previous working experience with ADP
HR Solutions - 13 months ago