This position reports into a Director, Human Resources as part of the HR Client Solutions group, and provides HR generalist support to one or more functional groups. The successful candidate will leverage consulting skills to build the leadership capabilities of functional partners effectively driving business results through people management. Areas of focus include, but are not limited to, compensation and performance management, employee relations and staff development. cd12
- Manage employee relations to ensure a consistent application of policy and practice, including coaching/counseling, employee investigations, progressive discipline and problem resolution.
- Actively support development and execution of business unit’s strategic plan, insuring that People are positioned to drive results.
- Forge strong partnerships to maximize ability to impact decisions and actions insuring that people practices align with McDonald’s values.
- Facilitate orchestration of HR processes and initiatives, including compensation and talent
- Provide training and development, as needed, on HR policies, practices and initiative deployments.
- Function as a liaison aligning efforts of functional partners with other corporate departments.
- Potential to supervise one or more HR team members.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years in an HR Generalist/Business Partner role
- Bachelor's degree in HR or related field with an advanced degree preferred
- Experience with employee relations and legal investigations
- Able to successfully execute against multiple tasks and deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills with an ability to adapt approach to meet needs of audience
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships and influence stakeholders
- Adept at forging a collaborative approach and aligning team members/resources
- Experience with developing and delivering group presentations
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Email)
McDonald’s Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Apply to job Save to cart
McDonald’s Corporation franchises and operates McDonald’s restaurants in the food service industry. These restaurants serve a...