The Human Resources Manager creates a working environment for US employees that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture in SDL that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce. The Human Resources Manager partners with supervisors and all levels of management to provide the tools for the full employee growth cycle, helping managers to grow their teams for success. SDL is looking for a Human Resources Manager in our San Jose, CA office covering the employees in our western section of the US.
- Manage hiring, on-boarding, performance reviews, training and exits for all personnel in the Western section of US for SDL
- Research and train other HR team members on all new CA employment laws related to SDL business
- Maintain knowledge of federal employment laws applicable to SDL divisions in the US
- Train hiring managers on SDL recruiting processes and follow though each hire with the hiring manager for the first 60 days of hire. Job descriptions must be created and in correct format for succession planning.
- Review payroll for employees on a semi-monthly basis
- Maintain affirmative action plans an requirements needed to maintain those plans for SDL divisions
- Audit new hire documents and on-boarding processes for personnel files
- Bi-weekly one-on-one meetings with Sr. Director of HR Americas to discuss ongoing personnel issues, new hires, exits and movement over divisions
- Maintain organization charts and update them on share drive on a monthly basis
- Maintain immigration/Visa processing for employees in the US with a quarterly status report
- Training and development for managers (including CA required sexual harassment training every two years
- Investigate use of interns for certain departments.
SDL - 5 months ago
Since Mark Lancaster founded the company in 1992, SDL has continued to provide enterprise-ready, innovative solutions. We enable global...