The Human Resources Manager is accountable for direction and administration of all human resource activities, including policy implementation, employee relations, coaching, employee/management development and performance management. The Human Resources Manager is an integral and proactive member of the business and serves as a trusted advisor on all matters related to Human Capital.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
- Monitor compliance with HR policies, procedures and programs to ensure adherence;
- Consult with employees and managers regarding policies. Recommend policy and practice changes based on internal trends and competitive benchmarking.
- Responsible for employee relations, including investigations, where necessary.
- Guide management team in appropriate handling of employee challenges and concerns.
- Assist managers in determining hiring needs based on business needs and financial performance.
- Partner with centralized Recruiting team on filling positions for assigned groups. Position will participate in interviews and guide management with the internal offer process.
- Consult with the leadership team to identify organizational development needs; assist with the roll-out of corporate programs/solutions to address those needs. May facilitate and develop training programs as needed.
- Manage on-boarding, training and development programs for all employees.
- Complete new hire paperwork for employees ensuring that I-9’s, W-2’s, and company specific policy documents are accurately completed.
- Conduct exit interviews; analyze and report trends and provide tactical/strategic recommendations..
- In partnership with the leadership team, oversee annual Performance Management process. Work closely with business leaders to ensure rewards are aligned to performance and that ongoing feedback is provided.
- Assist in driving employee recognition and communication in designated groups.
- Play an active role facilitating and driving change throughout the organization.
Preferred knowledge, skills and experience:
- A minimum of 6 years’ demonstrated successful experience supporting the human resources function within a mid-size organization;
- A minimum of 2 years HR Management experience with an assigned client base;
- A 4-year college degree in human resources, psychology, finance or related field or equivalent years of work experience;
- Strong knowledge of Human Resources practices, including but not limited to HR Strategy, Employment Law, Job Analysis, Organizational Development, and Recruiting;
- Extensive experience working with various levels of management;
- Ability to work on sensitive matters with discretion and a commitment to confidentiality;
- ability to interact and communicate with employees at all levels of the organization;
- Strong ability to manage various day-to-day HR activities coupled with large-scale projects;
- Ability to work independently with assigned client group.
- Possess advanced Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and data entry skills;
- Excellent verbal and written skills coupled with strong presentation skills in front of small and large groups of associates;
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills; and
- Successful completion of a background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search, OFAC and a Social Security verification
As an equal opportunity employer, Verint Systems Inc. prides itself in providing employees with a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. This means we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to one’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, Veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, compensation, training, leave of absence or termination.
- Working knowledge of compensation and benefits practices;
- Experience working for a multinational organization;
- Knowledge of financial reporting, forecasting and budgeting processes;
- Experience working with revenue driving client groups;
- Experience driving BPO initiatives;
- Experience supporting Professional Services or Customer Support organization; and
- SPHR and/or GPHR Certification.
Verint Systems Inc. - 12 months ago