About the Company:
Webmarketing123 is a digital marketing agency that has experienced over 5 years of 50%+ annual growth, and we’re not taking our foot off the accelerator! In 2012, we were recognized on the Inc. 500 list and #9 on SF Bay Area Fastest growing private 100 list. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn about all aspects of digital marketing, have a diverse career path, and work with a group of talented, motivated peers. Our core values are teamwork, transparency, and "getting things done." We live to make a major impact on our clients’ businesses through effective search engine marketing and social media marketing. We constantly stimulate our employees by providing new challenges and opportunities to expand their skill sets. There are no ‘worker bees’ here. Everyone contributes from day 1 and is a valuable member of our team. We work hard but have a lot of fun too!
About the Position:
We are seeking an energetic, personable, and experienced HR Manager who can deliver the full spectrum of HR support, including recruiting, on boarding, training, coaching, compliance, employee relations, performance management, and retention. You will work closely with all members of the company, providing all aspects of HR to enable employees to exceed their potential and enjoy great job satisfaction. We have a close-knit culture that we want to continue to nurture and cultivate as we grow. As the HR manager, you will create and lead HR practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, results-driven culture that emphasizes empowerment, authenticity, quality, and productivity.
The Day To Day:
- Serve as a key business and thought leader in HR to the company, delivering comprehensive HR services
- Recruit and process employee transactions: new hires & terminations
- Onboard new employees to the Webmarketing123 culture and values
- Process employee benefit program enrollments & terminations
- Facilitate employee relations issues to resolutions
- Implement a companywide talent management program with formal performance review process and career development programs
- Ensure HR legal compliances are in place and update as needed
- Revise and recommend HR policies and procedures
- Provide training, coaching, and consultation to all levels of employees
What It Takes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of interpersonal skills and integrity
- Strong organizational and time-management skills: Able to juggle multiple tasks and still meet all deadlines
- Dealing with a "fast-paced" environment and ability to ‘roll up sleeves’ when needed
- Demonstrated high attention to detail
- Excellent coaching skills
- Good individual contributor and active team player
- Experience dealing with Leadership team
You Already Have
- Bachelor’s degree with 5 years of solid work experience in Human Resources
- Strong understanding of California Labor Law
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook/Word/Excel/ Powerpoint
- A sense of humor and ability to have fun!
Are you ready to join our team and make a major contribution at Webmarketing123?
Please submit your resume and brief cover letter and put HR Manager in the subject line.
Learn more at http://www.webmarketing123.com/internet-marketing/about-us/careers/