a.i. is looking for an energetic person passionate about human dynamics in the workplace. This individual must exhibit tenacity in following tasks through to completion and resiliency in overcoming obstacles. The position will provide exposure to all aspects of HR with an emphasis on recruiting and HR administration. The Human Resources Generalist will join an existing organization committed to exceeding the expectations of Customer, taking care of the Team, adding Company value, and Self growth.
Essential Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage the day-to-day local administration of benefits programs, specifically answering employee questions, preparing communications, enrollment and plan change documentation, escalating issues where appropriate
- Update and maintain integrity of HRIS system (UltiPro), including but not limited to, employee personal information, compensation and salary updates, position management updates and benefits enrollment
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process for specified contracts from the initial sourcing to the creation and closing of offers, onboard and perform orientation for new hires
- Manage sensitive and confidential matters like personnel relations, employee relations, and organizational changes, planning, and protecting the security of information, data, and files
- Lead local benefit open enrollment activities to ensure smooth roll-out and communication
- Develop, maintain, and deliver contract data reports that include, but are not limited to, quarterly headcount reports, advance notification of workforce reduction reports, EEO reports, organization charts, etc
- Manage the benefits and labor relations of unionized workforce of employees in accordance with a collective bargaining agreement. Participate in collective bargaining negotiations.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent years of experience in the field of specialization)
- 5 years of experience within Human Resources, strong HRIS, benefits administration, and technical staffing experience
- Mastery of MS Office
- Experience with UltiPro HRIS
- Knowledge of overall employment and associated labor laws, regulations and fiduciary requirements
- Demonstrated success working with detailed information requiring precision and accuracy, and managing and prioritizing multiple tasks
- Strong written and oral communication, organization, and people skills
- Previous exposure to Collective Bargaining Agreements, and labor relations
- Ability to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs and situations
- Ability to gain internal support and establish solid working relationships with customers, peers, and management
- U.S Citizenship
At a.i. solutions, we are passionate about taking smarter approaches to reach better solutions for our customers. Since 1996, a.i. solutions...