Bachelor of Science
The HR Project Coordinator will manage and coordinate a variety of HR programs and day-to-day matters including: employee development activities, employee opinion surveys, performance management, employee trainings, event planning, analysis, salary and reward program administration, spreadsheet development and researching benchmarks.
· Bachelor's degree in Business or Human Resources Management or a related field, and 3- 5 years of progressively responsible experience in the area of Administrative Assistant or Project Management; or any combination of experience and education that provides the necessary skills, knowledge and ability to perform assigned tasks.
· Strong proficiency and experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel Advanced PowerPoint skills) and Lotus Notes
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
· Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities
· Ability to manage time and strong customer service skills
· Familiarity with Compensation and Benefits desirable