Position Summary: Responsible for the development and implementation of strategic recruiting and staffing plans Cardinal McCloskey Services.
- Facilitate the recruitment process: position control, coordinate interview schedules and screen potential candidates.
- Develop and implement effective recruitment strategies for our Westchester and Bronx based programs which includes establishing relationships with professional associations, college placement offices, and other sources.
- Participate in college campus recruiting as well as attending job fairs throughout the five boroughs
- Follow up on open positions and provide status reports to program directors.
- Preparation and placement of advertising both for print media as well as internet. .
- Discussion of benefits, terms and conditions of employment at interview.
- Support the administration of the Agency’s benefits programs, including eligibility, participation and disenrollment while also managing vendor relationships.
- Assist in the development of career paths, succession planning activities and retention need.
- Provide advice, assistance and follow-up on company policies, procedures, and documentation. .
- Additional responsibilities as required for the smooth operation of the department and Agency.
Essential skills, experience, licensure, certification:
· Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field and at least 2 years of experience recruiting in a non-profit environment.
· Strong interpersonal communication skills and a high level of proficiency in Microsoft applications especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Proactive team player
· Creates credibility by consistently delivering on commitments to staff and management
· Bilingual a plus
· Use of own car is required.
Cardinal McCloskey Community Services - 14 months ago