WIS International is seeking a highly motivated HR Records Clerk to work on a temporary assignment. WIS International is one of the largest inventory service providers in the world. We have 200 offices throughout the United States, Canada, Latin and South America, Europe and Asia.
Under the direct supervision of the Human Resources Manager, this position exists to accurately file confidential employee records and assist with compliance projects. The HR File Clerk may also be asked to assist with other administrative HR functions.
- Maintain company employee files in a complete, current and accurate manner to assist with company compliance
- Responsible for scanning and preparing files for storage
- Respond to requests for employee information in a timely and courteous manner; ensure requestor is entitled to receive specific information prior to its disclosure.
Education: Normally requires a High School Diploma or equivalent.
Experience: Normally requires a minimum of 6-12 months related general record keeping experience, preferably involving confidential matters.
- Requires knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ability to operate a standard computer, scanner, printer and fax machine.
- Ability to follow processes to maintain confidentiality of employee information.
- Must be detail oriented and possess superior organizational skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines with specific time constraints.
WIS International offers a Total Value Package:
Employee Assistance Program
At WIS International we value our employees! Should your skill set and abilities match what we are looking for, you will receive an email directly from us with further information.
Due to the high volume of resumes received by WIS, we regret that we will be unable to respond to every inquiry personally. We will only contact those we wish to interview. For more information regarding career opportunities at WIS, visit our web site at www.wisintl.com
WIS International is proud to be a drug free work place. Applicants and employees may be required to submit to drug testing before and after being hired. Additionally, you may be required to submit consumer reports including but not limited to Criminal History and Motor Vehicle Reports.
*This position is currently not open to outside staffing agencies*
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at WIS International. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. WIS International does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WIS International employees or any other company location. WIS International is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
WIS International is growing, and needs your help! If you enjoy working in a new location every day and being part of a dynamic,...