The HR Recruiter Generalist assists with day to day operations of Recruitment department. This position is responsible to carry out and support responsibilities for the hiring process; including candidate interaction, hiring manager support and operating several HR systems.
Entry Rate: $17.45/hour.
Benefits Eligible: Yes.
Shift Details: Must be available to work 8 hours per day, Monday – Friday, between the hours of 7:30 AM and 6:00 PM.
- 3 years general office experience working in an environment with competing priorities.
- Intermediate level using word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation programs.
- Proficient data entry skills.
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects under strict deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment and work collaboratively with others.
- Experience in a role requiring effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated flexibility and adaptable to change.
- Hearing / Listening, Manual Dexterity, Seeing, Speaking
- Previous work experience using Oracle.
- Prior experience with applicant tracking software.
- Previous Recruitment work experience.
- Basic knowledge of employment law including EEO, ADA & Affirmative Action Laws; Ability to develop a solid understanding of employment practices and procedures
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution; Intermountain Healthcare will verify accreditation and completion of degree upon hire
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 17 months ago
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...