Canon Solutions America, a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon USA, provides integrated systems technology that comprises one of the strongest solutions portfolios in the document management industry. We are looking for a team oriented individual who will be responsible for the sourcing, recruiting, pre-screening, interviewing and scheduling of a myriad of candidates, primarily Sales, for specific Canon Solutions America locations. Individual must have strong interpersonal skills to build positive relationships with co-workers , employees, and applicants and develop effective partnerships with hiring managers and understand their business needs. Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, and vacation time.
- Source candidates by utilizing social media and other internet tools, employee referrals, cold calling, advertising, job fairs, and networking.
- Pre-screen candidates and schedule interviews with hiring managers, follow up with candidates and assist with the decision-making process.
- Handle administrative paperwork, order background checks and drug tests, extend and collect offer letters, negotiate compensation, generate rejection letters to unqualified candidates, and provide necessary new hire documentation to Payroll and other departments.
- Assist with new hire orientation.
Canon Solutions America is an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years of recent recruiting experience, with a proven track record of performance
- Bachelors degree or equivalent business experience required
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, time management and organizational skills
- Must be detail oriented and have a sense of urgency
- Experience in using the Internet and other candidate sourcing tools for recruiting
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
- Experience with college recruiting activities a plus
Proficiency in all Microsoft Office Suite products
- Peoplesoft experience a plus
Canon Solutions America - 21 months ago
Canon U.S.A., Inc., headquartered in Melville, New York, is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital...